Jetendo Site Manager - Lead Features
Length: 6 minutes 4 seconds
Feature outline as shown in the video:
- Built-in forms and custom forms usually route all the captured information to email and the database for permanent record.
- Once a lead is in the system, it can be viewed, commented on, or re-assigned.
- It is possible to search leads, and then export only the search results.
- You can add a lead manually to the system to allow you to track and assign it in this system.
- You can also export all leads at once.
- If you create multiple users with the “Agent” access rights, they will be able to login to view and comment on their own leads.
- There is a mailing list signup feature that is separate from the inquiries table. These can be exported separately for use in other email campaign software.
- It is possible to create lead template emails, which can be used to automate common email responses or notes for leads.
- Each lead type can be routed differently, which changes who the lead is assigned to when new leads come in.
- The lead source report will report where leads came from, such as google.com or another domain.